BBRSD District-Wide Updates
Contact us via email at email@example.com
Updated January 6, 2022
BBRSD School Nurse COVID Protocol Information
updated December 30, 2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 1/7/2022
Parent/Student Newsletter 12/17/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 12/10/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 12/3/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 11/19/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 11/12/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 11/5/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 10/29/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 10/22/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 10/15/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 10/8/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 10/1/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 9/24/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 9/17/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 9/10/2021
Parent/Student Newsletter 9/3/2021
Cleaning Chemicals with SDS Sheets
Our custodial staff will work vigilantly to keep our facilities clean using the same chemicals used in the past, in all three buildings. Please click to see the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for each.
HUSKY 824 Quick Care Disinfectant
Enviro-Solutions 64H Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner
Enviro-Solutions Hydrogen Peroxide Multipurpose Cleaner
The COVID-19 Pandemic has been difficult for many. BBRSD is committed to helping families in our communities find resources to help feed their families.
- First Congregational Church of Boylston has a large group of people available to pick up groceries/supplies and make deliveries to those who are not comfortable leaving their homes or need help with purchasing groceries, medicine, or household supplies. If you are a senior citizen, immunocompromised, in financial need, or not feeling well, call the Boylston First Congregational Church office at (508) 869-2027 on Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-noon. On weekends/evenings, call or text 508-873-3750 or (508) 579-1725.
- Berlin Family Food Pantry, 23 Linden Street, Berlin, MA Call: Fran Gill at (978) 838-2508 if you find yourself in need of long-term or temporary assistance due to your individual situation including illness, unemployment, or school closing. This assistance is also available to all town employees. Currently, due to the closure of the Town Offices, Food Pantry volunteers are working with clients to ensure that they receive the food, hygiene products, and pet food that they need. You can also fill out a new client form: https://berlinfamilyfoodpantry.org/client
- Wheat Community Cupboard and Cafe, 272 High St., Clinton, MA 01510 508-370-4943 firstname.lastname@example.org. Packaged hot meals will be handed out 5-6 pm Monday - Friday.
Community Cupboard pantry hours are:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10 am-1:00 pm Monday and Thursday 4:30 pm-6:00pm.
- CARE Food Pantry: open on Thursdays, 4-6 p.m.; St John’s Church (Clinton) gym. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the pantry is providing prepackaged bags of food at the door. No ID required.
- Project Bread Food Source Hotline 1-800-645-8333 (M-F 8am-7pm, Sat 10am-2pm)
Our Mission: To support and challenge all students to achieve personal and academic excellence in a student-centered environment.
Our Vision: The Berlin-Boylston Public Schools will create a challenging learning environment to ensure that all students exhibit continuous improvement and pursue personal excellence and become actively engaged independent learners and decision-makers. As an inclusive school community, instruction will be provided in a caring, safe and healthy learning environment, responsive to each student, in collaboration with families and the community.