Amy Gaucher - GRADE 1
COMPUTER SCIENCE Ms. Tamalavitch
MUSIC (Ms. Thompson)
LIBRARY (Mrs. Sullivan) Remember to return library books!
GYM (Mrs. Bowen) Sneakers only please!
ART (Mrs. Kuppens)
Envisions Math - First Grade Topics
Understand Addion and Subtraction
Fluently Add and Subtract Within 10
Addtion Facts to 20: Use Strategies
Subtraction Facts to 20: Use Strategies
Work with Addition and Subtraction Equations
Represent and Interpret Data
Extend the Counting Sequence
Understand Place Value
Compare Two-Digit Numbers
Use Models and Strategies to Add Tens and Ones
Use Models and Strategies to Subtract Tens and Ones
Time and Money
Shapes and Their Attributes
Equal Shares of Circles and Rectangles
- Earth and Space Science: Observations of the sun, moon and stars. Learn about seasonal patterns.
- Life Science: Investigations will include learning about the needs of plants and animals, their parts and inheritance
- Physical Science: Sound and Light
- Technology/ Engineering: We’ll ask questions, make observations, and gather information about how to improve an object or tool
Social Studies Topics
- Learn about symbols, landmarks and celebrations of our country. Learn about the traditions and customs of others.
- Use maps to learn about our state, the United States, the seven continents and the four oceans.
- Demonstrate the elements of rule making, decision making, repect and rights of others
- Compare and contrast life in the past and the present
- Basic economic concepts (money, needs and wants, goods and services)
Class Code - PD92Q
If you want to place an order you can complete the order form on the flyer that was distributed or you can order online using the class code PD92Q. Remember, you help our class earn FREE Books and supplies with every order. Thank you for supporting your child’s reading both at home and in the classroom!
First Time Ordering Online? •Go to scholastic.com/readingclub •Enter our one-time Class Activation Code. •Shop and submit your child's book order.