Welcome to the Berlin-Boylston School District
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATES
Boylston Elementary School and Tahanto Regional Middle/High Scholl will be continuing in a remote learning model for all students from January 19-22. Please keep an eye out for notifications from your building principal and your child's teacher for more details.
Berlin Memorial School will resume its hybrid model January 19-22.
BBRSD School Committee voted to update the COVID policy by adding a travel addendum. Please click here to read the policy.
Click here to see Governor Baker's Map of Low-Risk States
CDC Article The Importance of Reopening America's Schools This Fall
Berlin and Boylston COVID Numbers from MDPH
Get answers from superintendent Zanghi to
your most frequently asked questions
School Re-Opening Information for Parents, by Parents
The BBRSD Leadership Team and School Committee answered some of your most pressing questions about school re-entry in 2020. Click here to view the webinar.
BBRSD Foodservice Update 9-4-2020
Click here to see Governor Baker's Color-Coded COVID Map of the Commonwealth of Mass
Data through September 5, 2020
Click here to view a copy of the final version (8-14-2020) of the re-entry plan as submitted to DESE
DESE/State Remote Learning Platform Information "Edgenuity"
Edgenuity provides a stand-alone, self-paced LMS populated with full K-12 content that can be used by students to cover the basic curriculum standards on a largely asynchronous basis.
Learn more about Edgenuity here
Demo of Algebra I (Student & Teacher Experience)
Transportation Safety During COVID-19
Please see this video regarding transportation safety
Click here to view Governor Baker's Travel /
Quarantine Order (August 1, 2020)
Cleaning Chemicals with SDS Sheets
Our custodial staff will work vigilantly to keep our facilities clean using the same chemicals used in the past, in all three buildings. Please click to see the SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for each.
HUSKY 824 Quick Care Disinfectant
Enviro-Solutions 64H Neutral Disinfectant Cleaner
Enviro-Solutions Hydrogen Peroxide Multipurpose Cleaner
The COVID-19 Pandemic has been difficult for many. BBRSD is committed to helping families in our communities find resources to help feed their families.
- First Congregational Church of Boylston has a large group of people available to pick up groceries/supplies and make deliveries to those who are not comfortable leaving their homes or need help with purchasing groceries, medicine, or household supplies. If you are a senior citizen, immunocompromised, in financial need, or not feeling well, call the Boylston First Congregational Church office at (508) 869-2027 on Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-noon. On weekends/evenings, call or text 508-873-3750 or (508) 579-1725.
- Berlin Family Food Pantry, 23 Linden Street, Berlin, MA Call: Fran Gill at (978) 838-2508 if you find yourself in need of long term or temporary assistance due to your individual situation including illness, unemployment or school closing. This assistance is also available to all town employees. Currently, due to the closure of the Town Offices, Food Pantry volunteers are working with clients to ensure that they receive the food, hygiene products, and pet food that they need. You can also fill out a new client form: https://berlinfamilyfoodpantry.org/client
- Wheat Community Cupboard and Cafe, 272 High St., Clinton, MA 01510 508-370-4943 firstname.lastname@example.org. Packaged hot meals will be handed out 5-6 pm Monday - Friday.
Community Cupboard pantry hours are:
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10 am-1:00 pm Monday and Thursday 4:30 pm-6:00pm.
- CARE Food Pantry: open on Thursdays, 4-6 p.m.; St John’s Church (Clinton) gym. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the pantry is providing prepackaged bags of food at the door. No ID required.
- Project Bread Food Source Hotline 1-800-645-8333 (M-F 8am-7pm, Sat 10am-2pm)
- BBRSD Status Updates 2019-2020 School Year:
If your financial situation has changed you may be eligible for free or reduced lunch. Please check the eligibility document below and fill out the application if you qualify. Please return applications to Mary Ellen Fryburg, Food Service Manager. All information is held in the strictest confidence.
For the most up-to-date, accurate information on coronavirus (COVID-19) please go to:
For more information please contact your child's school directly:
Berlin Memorial: 978-838-2417
Boylston Elementary: 508-869-2200
Our Mission: To support and challenge all students to achieve personal and academic excellence in a student-centered environment.
Our Vision: The Berlin-Boylston Public Schools will create a challenging learning environment to ensure that all students exhibit continuous improvement and pursue personal excellence and become actively engaged independent learners and decision-makers. As an inclusive school community, instruction will be provided in a caring, safe and healthy learning environment, responsive to each student, in collaboration with families and the community.